Sunday, May 26, 2013

Dixie State University 2013 Graduation

WE DID IT!! okay but not really. Both Callie and I will actually be getting our associate degrees after this summer semester.(Callie has one class left to take and I have two left) We had to walk a semester early because they only do graduation ceremonies after spring semester. So here we are pretending like we are graduated haha. It was SOOO boring sitting through the ceremony, but we did it for our parents and got through it :) Bring on summer semester!!


Our amazing dads


We owe ALOT to these women

So this is Callie walking through the D. I was right behind her, but apparently a man stood up in front of my dad's camera right as a was walking through... lets just say my dad didn't have anything nice to say. 


These are the most amazing people in my life! love you mommy and daddy 

Just our usual dysfunctional photo of the day 






1 comment:

  1. Your off to a great start! I will love this when you move away from us...keep it updated!!

    ReplyDelete